The Petzl Nano Traxion pulley is an ultralight (just 53g) progress capture pully for rescue work. In it's most basic of modes it is a lightweight pulley where the rope can pass in either direction. But when the toothed cam is deployed then the Traxion becomes a one way pulley that is ideal for crevasse rescue, hauling and in an emergency as an ascender.
The toothed cam will grip wet, icy and even muddy ropes so you know safety is ensured. This combined with sealed bearing within the pulley housing not only provides smooth use but ensures you can control the rope with ease.
Petzl Nano Traxion Features
- Ultra-light and ultra-compact progress capture pulley
- Sealed ball bearings
- Cam can be locked in open position
- For use on ropes between 7 and 11mm in diameter
- Designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue
- Can be used as emergency ascender
- Breaking strength:
- 7.5kN x 2 = 15kN
- Breaking strength as progress capture pulley:
- CE EN 567, UIAA