The Patagonia SnowDrifter is a larger 30 Litre ski and snowboard touring pack. The outer is constructed from a durable Cordura so you needn't worry about damage from chair lifts, skis or trees. The base of the pack is made from a heavier weight Cordura Ballistic ensuring its longevity. Both these fabrics benefit from being PU coated and DWR finished, repelling any moisture.
The quick access zipped front pocket is spacious and features internal organisation pockets dedicated for your avalanche safety gear. The main compartment is accessible in two ways. One is a wide U-shaped zipped lid on the front of the pack and the other being a zip-open back panel, allowing you to access gear when the pack is fully loaded.
The top mounted grab handle has been made extra large so it's easy to grab even with your gloves on. Assisting with the fit and wearer comfort it features an adjustable chest strap and a padded hip belt along with the shoulder straps, back panel and hip belt all being constructed with a wicking mesh fabric. It also features multiple carry options for skis and snowboards, all of which feature locking cam buckles for security.
The Patagonia SnowDrifter 30L is your perfect touring companion for those longer trips taking you further into the backcountry and is available in two back sizes.
Patagonia SnowDrifter 30L Features
- 420D Cordura plain weave with PU coating in the main body
- 940D Cordura Ballistic with PU coating in the base
- DWR finish to all the outer fabrics
- Quick access zipped pocket dedicated for avalanche safety equipment
- 2 easy access zipped openings to main compartment
- Adjustable chest strap
- Large top mounted reinforced haul handle
- Mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Multiple carry options for skis and snowboards with locking cam buckles
- Padded hip belt
Patagonia Pack Sizing
Back Length: From the base of the neck to the narrowest part of the waist.
Your Body Measurements in Inches:
|S / M||16" - 19"|
|L / XL||19" - 22"|
No Reviews Yet!