The Patagonia Snow Drifter 20 Litre is a slim-profile and close fitting ski pack that is designed for days out in the backcountry. The outer of the pack is a durable Cordura so you needn't worry about damage from chair lifts, skis or trees. The base of the pack is made from a heavier weight Cordura Ballistic ensuring the pack's longevity. Both these fabrics benefit from being PU coated and DWR finished, repelling any moisture from outer and base.
The spacious main compartment features a wide and easy access opening, internal organisation pockets for your avalanche safety gear, so it will easily fit in everything you could possibly need on a day tour. The top mounted grab handle has been made extra large so it's easy to grab even with your gloves on. Assisting with the Snow Drifter's fit and wearer comfort it features an adjustable chest strap and a padded hip belt along with the shoulder straps, back panel and hip belt all being constructed with a wicking mesh fabric. It also features multiple carry options for skis and snowboards, all of which feature locking cam buckles for security.
Patagonia Snow Drifter 20L Features
- 420D Cordura PU coated outer
- 940D Cordura Ballistic PU coated base
- Both outer and base DWR finished
- Adjustable chest strap
- Long bridge-style opening
- Internal organization for snow safety tools
- Large top mounted reinforced haul handle
- Mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and hip belt
- Multiple carry options for skis and snowboards with locking cam buckles
- Padded hip belt
- 20 Litres
Patagonia Pack Sizing
Back Length: From the base of the neck to the narrowest part of the waist.
Your Body Measurements in Inches:
|S / M||16" - 19"|
|L / XL||19" - 22"|