The Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket is a cozy and a relaxing treat to wear and will assist in keeping the winters chills at bay. Constructed from a double-sided solid shearling, heavy weight fleece that provides plenty of insulation. Reducing bulk and helping to minimize seam chafe the seams are flatly constructed throughout.
The jacket features a zip-through and stand-up collar that will fully protect your neck from any cold chills. The raglan sleeves give the jacket a great freedom of movement and are comfortable when your wearing a pack. For storage there are two zipped handwarmer pockets and one left-sided zipped chest pocket, all of which feature webbing zipper pulls that assist when your wearing warm gloves. To assist with keeping your warmth in and the chills out, the hem and cuffs feature spandex trims. It's also Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket Features
- Double-sided solid shearling
- 100% Polyester
- Fabric certified as Bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Flat-seam construction
- Main zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 left-chest zipped security pocket
- Spandex trimmed hem and cuffs
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Regular and hip length