The Mountain Equipment Women's Shelterstone Jacket is a light weight and warm synthetic insulated jacket with a totally windproof and highly water resistant outer. The Shelterstone Jacket combines POLARLOFT synthetic insulation with Mountain Equipment's highly weather resistant DRILITE LOFT outer fabric. The 40 denier outer is durable enough to withstand most of the knocks and scrapes you will experience while climbing and mountaineering, while remaining packable. The Shelterstone is an excellent belay jacket for climbing or overlayer for skiing and hiking.
The Mountain hood is helmet compatible and insulated. There are plenty of storage options with two zipped hand pockets, one zipped Napoleon pocket, one internal security pocket and one internal mesh water bottle pocket. The Shelterstone features ME's Mountain Fit, this allows your layering system to move with you and gives you a greater freedom of movement with the sleeves being pre-shaped.
Mountain Equipment Women's Shelterstone Jacket Features:
- DRILITE LOFT 40D outer fabric with PFC-Free DWR
- 100% recycled POLARLOFT insulation
- Mountain HC Insulated Hood
- Mountain fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- 2-way YKK moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2-way YKK moulded front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets with 60g m-2 POLARLOFT overlay, 1 chest pocket
- Large mesh inner pocket and zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Mountain fit
No Reviews Yet!