The Mountain Equipment Women's Earthrise Hooded Jacket is a light weight down insulated layer with a light environmental footprint. Made with 100% recycled materials the Earthrise jacket will keep you warm in the mountains and during daily wear.
The 100% recycled Earthrise 20 denier Polyamide outer is downproof and has a PFC-Free water resistant treatment to shed snow and light precipitation. The Earthrise jacket is filled with recycled down with a minimum 700 fill power. Mountain Equipment's recycled down comes entirely from post consumer good, unwanted clothing and bedding collected and re-purposed. The down is held in place with stitch through narrow baffles which make the jacket lightweight and compressible.
A fully adjustable Mountain HC Hood will go over a climbing helmet and the YKK moulded front zip is 2 way making the Earthrise great for hunkering down on a chilly belay. There are two zipped hand pockets and a zipped chest pocket and in internal security pocket for valuables. The cuffs are elastane bound and the hem has dual tether draw cords so you can seal out any cold draughts. The Earthrise jacket stuffs down into one of the hand pockets which have twin carabiner carry loops.
Mountain Equipment Women's Earthrise Hooded Jacket Features
- 100% recycled Earthrise 20D outer fabric is lightweight and downproof, with PFC-Free DWR
- 132g (Size 12) of recycled down with a minimum 700 fill power
- 100% recycled 20D lining fabric is soft and comfortable
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Mountain HC Insulated Hood is fully adjustable
- 2-way YKK moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets and Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane bound cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with carabiner carry loop
- Inner zipped security pocket