Mountain Equipment Transalp is a roomy and very packable sleeping bag for travelling via mountain huts or camping in summer conditions. The Transalp bag is made with recycled materials and ethically sourced 600 Fill Power Down insulation. The 100% recycled Earthrise shell and lining fabrics are lightweight and have a PFC free water resistant treatment to improve performance in damp conditions
The 600FP Pure Duck Down insulation is held in place using slanted Stitch-Through baffles throughout the entire main body, this decreases the bags pack size.
Mountain Equipment Transalp Features
- 80-20 600 FP Pure Duck Down insulation
- 100% recycled Earthrise shell and lining fabrics are lightweight and downproof with PFC free DWR
- Mountain fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Stitch-Through narrow baffles
- Mid-level side seams maximises heat retention
- Generous shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Head-to-toe 165cm side zip for improved comfort and ventilation
- Waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Good Nights Sleep Guaranteed 8°C
|Reg||14°C||10°C||-1°C||190cm||75cm||50cm||185cm||80-20 600 Duck Down||130g||450g||24 x 10 x 8cm|
|Long||14°C||10°C||-1°C||205cm||75cm||50cm||200cm||80-20 600 Duck Down||TBCg||TBCg||24 x 10 x 8cm|
Please note Extreme temperatures are at the point of danger to health.
No Reviews Yet!