The Mountain Equipment Switch Vest is a hybrid insulation layer for active use. Designed to regulate your temperature easily so that you take it on and off less, making it perfect for cooler weather stop start activities.
Alpha insulation is packable, fast drying and breathable insulation. This features in the front of the vest and is protected by a lightweight, stretchy, breathable and wind resistant Rip Stop Nylon outer. This makes the front of the Switch Vest warm and highly wind resistant. The back of the Vest and the side panels are made from highly breathable Pontetorto Tecnopile 187 fleece, providing excellent warmth with limited bulk and is quick drying too.
Mountain Equipment Switch Vest Features
- 20D RS Nylon front outer
- 100% Polyamide outer/liner
- Polartec Alpha insulation in the front
- Pontetorto Tecnopile 187 fleece in the back and side panels
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Flatlocked seams
- YKK front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 zipped Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane bound hem and armholes
- Hand pocket doubles up as stuff sack with twin krab loops
Customer Reviews of Mountain Equipment Switch Vest
This is perfect for spring-time ski-touring in temperatures around zero Celsius. I was wearing this over a Patagonia merino-air baselayer in a sunny zero celsius weather for one full day touring and it was perfect. When the wind started, adding a light windproof layer worked great. It also looks great, my wife wants one too, but sadly there is no womens version. Highly recommended.