Mountain Equipment Olympus 450 is a great entry level down filled sleeping bag for those taking their first steps out on multi day back packing trips. The Olympus 450 still has the same attention to detail and high quality construction that Mountain Equipment are known for, just in a more cost effective package. The 30 denier HELIUM outer shell is light and packable and has a PFC free water resistant treatment.
The 600FP Pure Duck Down insulation is held in place using slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout the entire main body, which increase thermal efficiency by reducing cold spots where the baffles are stitched. .
The Gemini zip baffle system replaces bulky twin draft tubes used traditionally on cold weather bags by the baffle being incorporated in the sidewalls. This construction is light, low bulk, efficient and protective. In addition, the bag also features an integrated and fully adjustable down filled neck collar. All these features contribute to retaining essential warmth whilst you are asleep.
Mountain Equipment Olympus 450 Features
- 80-20 600 FP Pure Duck Down insulation
- HELIUM 30D outer shell is light and breathable with PFC free DWR
- Alpine fit 2.0 fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted box-wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams maximises heat retention
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 2 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Gemini zip baffle, integrated collar and zipped internal pocket
- Supersoft 30D lining fabric with PFC free DWR
- Waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Good Nights Sleep Guaranteed -5°C
|Reg||1°C||-5°C||-22°C||190cm||75cm||50cm||185cm||80-20 600 Duck Down||450g||940g||25 x 22 x 21cm|
|Long||1°C||-5°C||-22°C||205cm||75cm||50cm||200cm||80-20 600 Duck Down||TBCg||TBCg||25 x 22 x 21cm|
Please note Extreme temperatures are at the point of danger to health.
No Reviews Yet!