The Mountain Equipment Highpile Hooded Jacket is a heavyweight fleece midlayer or outer layer with softshell reinforcement. The 100% Recycled 250g m-2 high loft fleece is deep pile with a soft feel for next to skin comfort. Deep pile fleece wicks very effectively making it an ideal midlayer when you are working hard in cold conditions. For extra durability EXOLITE 125 softshell is used on the shoulders and the elbows. This hard wearing softshell is very abrasion resistant and wil prolong the lifetime of the jacket, especially during regular use with a heavy pack.
The Alpine fit makes it perfect as a closely fitting warm layer under your shell without restricting movement. The overlocked and top stitched seams keep it comfortable, even when worn next to the skin. It has two hand warmer pockets and the cuffs and hem are lycra bound to prevent draughts. The Elastane bound hood is close fitting to provide protection on super cold days.
Mountain Equipment Highpile Hooded Jacket Features
- 100% Recycled 250g m-2 high loft fleece
- Exolite 125 overlays on shoulders and elbows
- Alpine fit with pre-shaped sleeves
- Over-locked and top stitched construction throughout
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- YKK moulded centre front zip
- Elastane bound hood
- Elastane bound cuffs and hem