Mountain Equipment's Helium Range are lighter than their Classic but lower priced than their Extreme range. The Helium bags offer outstanding all round performance and are now lighter and warmer for their weight than ever before. Aimed at the weight conscious Alpinist and Mountaineer the Helium range uses lightweight 100% recycled HELIUM 20D outer with a PFC free water resistant treatment.
The Helium Quilt is a totally unrestrictive 700FP Duck Down filled sleeping bag alternative for summer camping. Or as additional warmth for your current sleeping set up. The down insulation is held in place inside a stitch through quilted construction.
Mountain Equipment Helium Quilt Features
- 90-10 700 FP Pure Duck Down insulation
- 20D 100% Recycled Helium upper
- 20D 100% Recycled Supersoft underside
- Stitch-Through quilted construction
- Dual tether drawcords and snap closure
- Lightweight stuff-sack and storage cube
- Good Nights Sleep Guaranteed 5°C
- Foot Width:
No Reviews Yet!