Mountain Equipment's Helium Range are lighter than their Classic but lower priced than their Extreme range. The Helium bags offer outstanding all round performance and are now lighter and warmer for their weight than ever before. Aimed at the weight conscious Alpinist and Mountaineer the Helium range uses lightweight 100% recycled HELIUM 20D outer with a PFC free water resistant treatment.
The 700FP Pure Duck Down insulation is held in place using slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout the entire main body, this increases the bags thermal efficiency and improves down migration control.
The Gemini zip baffle system replaces bulky twin draft tubes used traditionally on cold weather bags by the baffle being incorporated in the sidewalls. This construction is light, low bulk, efficient and protective. In addition, the bag also features an integrated and fully adjustable down filled neck collar. All these features contribute to retaining essential warmth whilst you are asleep.
The Helium 400 is a versatile and packable sleeping bag for backpacking, cycle touring or mountaineering in the spring and summer months.
Mountain Equipment Helium 400 Features
- 90-10 700 FP Pure Duck Down insulation
- 20D 100% recycled Helium light and breathable outer fabric
- 20D 100% recycled supersoft durable, breathable and soft to hand lining
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams maximises heat retention
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped low weight hood with excellent insulation and dual tether draw cords
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box restricts down migration keeping bulk and weight to a minimum
- Full length Gemini YKK#5 Coil 2-way zip and integrated neck collar
- Waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Good Nights Sleep Guaranteed -5°C
|Reg||0°C||-6°C||-24°C||190cm||75cm||50cm||185cm||90-10 700 Duck Down||403g||820g||19 x 17 x 15cm|
|Long||0°C||-6°C||-24°C||205cm||75cm||50cm||200cm||90-10 700 Duck Down||403g||880g||25 x 21 x 17cm|
Please note Extreme temperatures are at the point of danger to health.