The Mountain Equipment Frontier Hooded Jacket is a technical mid-weight softshell that is perfectly featured for the mountains making it a great layer to use for climbing or spring touring.
It is constructed from Exolite 125, this is a stretchy softshell that allows total mobility, it is double weaved for high wind resistance and durability yet it still allows a high level of breathabiliy. All the seams in the body are overlocked and topstitched and in the hood they are twin needled to ensure longevity. The Frontier Hooded Jacket features an active fit so it will contour the body and with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves, it allows a total feedom of movement.
It has an elastane bound and helmet compatible mountain hood, protecting you when the weather takes a turn for the worst. The YKK front zip is two-way and is moulded so its comfortable when a harness or waist belt is worn over the top. There are plenty of storage options, with two harness compatible zipped hand pockets, one zipped Napoleaon chest pocket and one zipped internal security pocket. Dual tether drawcords at the hem ensure a tight seal combined with the adjustable cuffs.
Mountain Equipment Frontier Hooded Jacket Features
- Exolite 120 stretch DW Softshell
- Over-locked and topstitched construction in the body and twin needle on the hood
- Articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Elastane bound helmet compatible Mountain Hood
- 2-way YKK moulded front zip
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 Napoleon zipped chest pocket
- 1 inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Dual tether hem drawcords