The Mountain Equipment Fitzroy Jacket provides you with all-weather winter insulation. Whether you're climbing in the Alps or Scotland you'll feel the benefit from having this jacket on as it will keep you warm in the worst of conditions.
The GORE-TEX INFINIUM outer is totally windproof and highly water resistant, making it the perfect jacket to deal with spindrift and icy cold blasts. Insulated with PrimaLoft Goldwith aerogel technology that will just keep performing as it will ensure your warmth, even if it gets wet.
The Shoulder Shield construction means that there are no seams over the shoulder and arm areas this is a benefit as it minimises heat loss and water entry. The Mountain hood is helmet compatible, insulated and features a wired brim that assists in protecting your vision when the weather takes a turn for the worst. There are plenty of storage options with two zipped hand pockets, one zipped Napoleon pocket, one internal security pocket and one internal mesh water bottle pocket. The Fitzroy features ME's Mountain Fit, this allows your layering system to move with you and gives you a greater freedom of movement with the sleeves being pre-shaped.
Mountain Equipment Fitzroy Jacket Features:
- 30D GORE-TEX INFINIUM outer
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation (120g body, 80g arms/hood)
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, Polyester fill
- Shoulder Shield construction
- Mountain helmet compatible hood with wired visor
- 2-way YKK moulded front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand pockets with microfleece lining
- 1 zipped Napoleon chest pocket
- 1 internal zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- Mountain fit