The Mountain Equipment Earthrise Vest is a light weight down insulated extra layer with a light environmental footprint. Made with 100% recycled materials the Earthrise vest will keep you warm in the mountains and during daily wear.
The 100% recycled Earthrise 20 denier Polyamide outer is downproof and has a PFC-Free water resistant treatment to shed snow and light precipitation. The Earthrise vest is filled with recycled down with a minimum 700 fill power. Mountain Equipment's recycled down comes entirely from post consumer good, unwanted clothing and bedding collected and re-purposed. The down is held in place with stitch through narrow baffles which make the vest lightweight and compressible.
There are two zipped hand pockets and an internal security pocket for valuables. The arm holes are elastane bound and the hem has dual tether draw cords so you can seal out any cold draughts. The Earthrise vest stuffs down into one of the hand pockets which have twin carabiner carry loops.
Mountain Equipment Earthrise Vest Features
- 100% recycled Earthrise 20D outer fabric is lightweight and downproof, with PFC-Free DWR
- 81g (Size L) of recycled down with a minimum 700 fill power
- 100% recycled 20D lining fabric is soft and comfortable
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound arm holes and dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with carabiner carry loop
- Inner zipped security pocket