The Mountain Equipment Approach Pant are the ideal pant for trekking and climbing in the warmer months. Made from Mountain Equipment's own durable and light Ascender fabric, the Approach pant will keep you comfortable from the warmer valley bottoms up to the higher mountain passes.
The Approach Pant has been cut to allow for unrestricted movement with articulated knees and a gusseted crotch. Zipped rear and thigh pockets will ensure that valuables are kept secure. For that extra bit of comfort the pants have a light micro-fleece around the waist band and an integrated belt.
Mountain Equipment Approach Pant Features
- Ascender fabric is light, tough and fast drying
- Active cut with articulated knee and gusseted crotch
- Twin-needle seam construction
- 2 Front pockets with mesh inserts
- Zipped rear and thigh pockets with mesh inserts
- Button fastening
- Micro-fleece lined waistband for comfort
- Integrated belt
Mountain Equipment Men's Trousers
Your Body Measurements in Inches: