The Blue Ice Harfang Tour Crampons are ultralight (312g per pair) and hyper compact, designed for ski touring. With alumnium front rail, secondary and rear rails this is the go to crampon when light and fast are the best choice. A central textile strap that connects the front and back rails and allow it to mount it in the most suitable position based on the application or the geometry of the boots. One size fits all. Using a flexible strap linking system minimizes bulk and offers a real compactness, while offering remarkable precision and comfort.
The Harfang Tour is designed to fit any boot with a heel welt and includes two front bail systems: fully auto and semi-auto which are interchangeable.. They are delivered in their bag which can be attached to your belt or snap into the backpack. You have your crampons close at hand without the clutter, as they are very compact.
Blue Ice Harfang Tour Crampons Features
- UHMWPE and HTPE 40mm main strap, Aluminium
- 312g without ABS per pair and 360g with ABS per pair
- Certifications: CE EN 893, UIAA 153
- Boot sizes: 35EU - 47EU
- Heel Lever with micro adjustment
- Aluminum steel front, secondary and rear rails Interchangeable front bails for boots with and without a front toe welt
- TPU Active ABS to prevent snow balling
- Toe basket and storing bag
- Boot Size:
- 35 - 47 EU