The Black Diamond Guide Glove is a super warm and waterproof two-layer ski glove guaranteed to keep your hands warm and dry, day after day no matter what the weather is doing. A Gore-Tex removable liner provides waterproof and breathable protection teamed with PrimaLoft Gold and boiled Wool insulation, using a clever combination of modern synthetic and traditional natural fibres.
The long gauntlet outer is constructed from an abrasion resistant woven nylon which provides excellent durability and benefits from featuring a four-way stretch, providing a contoured fit. This, combined with tough Goat Leather palms, assist in providing dexterity and grip easily able to cope in harsh mountain conditions. Further protection is added in the outer with foam padding featuring in the knuckle areas.
Black Diamond Guide Glove Features
- Woven Nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Gore-Tex insert with + Gore Warm Technology stays with removable liner
- Removable liner with 170g PrimaLoft Gold and boiled Wool
- 200g Fleece palm lining
- Goat-leather palm and palm patch
- Foam padding on knuckles
- Part-elasticated back of wrist
- Thumb Suede leather nose wipe
- Long gauntlet with adjustable drawcord
Black Diamond Glove / Mitt Sizing
Palm Circumference: Measure around the fullest part of the hand; around the knuckles and excluding the thumb.
Your Body Measurements in Inches:
|Small||7.5 - 8.25"|
|Medium||8.5 - 9"|
|Large||9 - 9.5"|
|XL||9.5 - 10"|