The Big Agnes Sidewinder SL is a light synthetic filled sleeping bag designed specifically for those who sleep on their sides. Constructed with features you expect from a traditional mummy bag with additional body mapped insulation to optimize warmth where you need it and minimize pressure points. The Sidewinder SL is a side sleeper's dream bag with technical features.
The Sidewinder SL has a lightweight nylon ripstop outer and comfortable polyester taffeta lining, both with PFC-free water repellent finish. For insulation the Sidewinder SL uses a body mapped combination of 650 fill power DownTek down with a PFC-free water repellent treatment, with FireLine ECO Synthetic Insulation at the hips and feet, as these areas are pressure points for side sleepers. The FireLine ECO synthetic insulation is made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester.
The Sidewinder SL features a Smooth, quick zip with anti-snag locking zipper with no-draft zipper garage, and long, ambidextrous zipper. The Hood is easy to adjust from inside the bag using internal cordlock access.
Big Agnes Sidewinder SL 20 Features
- Specifically designed for people who sleep on their sides
- Shell: nylon ripstop featuring a PFC-free water repellent finish
- Lining: polyester taffeta featuring a PFC-free water repellent finish
- 650 fill power DownTek down
- FireLine ECO Synthetic Insulation, 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- quick zip with anti-snag locking zipper with no draft zipper garage
- Easily adjust hood without unzipping using low-profile internal cordlock access
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
|Regular||-1°C||-7°C||-25°C||78cm||48cm||183cm||650FP Down||538g||1.02kg||16 x 20cm|
|Long||-1°C||-7°C||-25°C||84cm||54cm||198cm||650FP Down||604kg||1.13kg||19 x 20cm|
Please note Extreme temperatures are at the point of danger to health.
No Reviews Yet!