The Big Agnes Crag Lake SL 2 is a three season backpacking tent designed to maximise living space and ease of use for minimum weight. Designed for two people the Crag Lake SL 2 has access through two side doors. Between the side doors and the inner are two storage vestibules that can also be used for cooking in poor weather conditions.
The fly is constructed from 30 denier RipStop Nylon, PU coated with a 1500mm hydrostatic head. The inner tent uses a combination of 15 denier mesh that will keep insects out and allow for plenty of ventilation to limit condensation. This is combined with 30 denier RipStop Nylon fabric in the lower sections, then waterproof 40 denier PU coated ripstop nylon on the base.
The two pole design is simple and easy to pitch. The poles are prebent to create extra headroom. To help keep the inside of the tent organised there are two large mesh ceiling pockets and two mesh corner pockets. The guylines and corner webbing is reflective so they are easy to spot on midnight toilet trips.
Big Agnes Crag Lake SL 2 Features
- 2 person tent
- Rain fly - 30D nylon ripstop, 1500mm PU coated
- Inner - 30D breathable nylon ripstop / 15D polyester
- Floor - 40D nylon ripstop, 1500mm PU coated
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
- Lightweight aluminum poles
- Two doors and two symmetrical side vestibules
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door
- Two oversized mesh ceiling pockets and two mesh corner pockets
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Multiple interior loops
- Stakes: 6.75” Dirt Dagger x 12
|Floor and Vestibule Area||Interior Height||Packed Size||Packed Weight||Minimum Weight|
|2.7 x 0.84sq. m||1.07m||18 x 53cm||2010g||1280g|
- Fly Colour:
No Reviews Yet!