The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL tents are superlight backpacking tents with a high volume design to maximise living space. They have a range of great features to improve day to day life under canvas. There are two doors so two occupants can enter and exit the tent without having to climb over each other, these doors are double zipped so can be opened out fully and with the help of a couple of trekking poles, used as awnings.
The Copper Spur is really easy and quick to pitch. It pitches inner or outer first, with the inner being suspended from a pole configuration that provides you with maximum interior space and two large vestibules for storage. For those looking for a superlight bivi shelter then the Copper Spur can be pitched fly only with a groundsheet. The internal space features plenty of pockets for phone or other small item storage. There is plenty of ventilation thanks to the top vent which helps considerably reduce condensation build up.
The inner tent of the Copper Spur is mesh and solid panels which give reasonable warmth, good ventilation and privacy. The groundsheet has a silicone treatment giving it a 1200mm hydrostatic head which is enough for damp conditions. The fly has the same hydrostatic head rating with taped seams giving it a superb waterproof performance in poor weather.
Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 2 Features
- Fly 1200mm waterproof silicone coating
- Floor 1200mm waterproof silicone coating
- Features two doors and two vestibules Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
- 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 3-D bin pocket, 1 oversized mesh pocket with two cord-routing portals
- Two fly vents for increased air flow and reduced condensation
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories
|Floor Area||Floor Dimensions||Vestibule Area||Interior Height||Packed Size||Packed Weight|
|2.7 sq. m||107cm x 224cm||0.8 sq. m||102cm||50 x 15cm||1.42 kg|