The Big Agnes Copper Spur Bikepack HV UL 1 Bikepack is a unique one man tent with clever bike features designed to make life easier for two wheeled adventures. The large vestibule is great for storing that extra bikepacking kit and keeping potentially wet cycling gear separate from your sleeping area. The poles come in shorter segments giving the whole tent a sort pack size designed to site between drop handlebars.
The Copper Spur Bikepack is really easy and quick to pitch. It pitches inner or outer first, with the inner being suspended from a pole configuration that provides you with maximum interior space and two large vestibules for storage. For those looking for a superlight bivi shelter then the Copper Spur Bikepack can be pitched fly only with a groundsheet. The internal space features plenty of pockets for phone or other small item storage plus exteral pockets for a helmet and drinks bottle. There is plenty of ventilation thanks to the top vent which helps considerably reduce condensation build up.
The inner tent of the Copper Spur Bikepack is mesh and solid panels which give reasonable warmth, good ventilation and privacy. The groundsheet has a silicone treatment giving it a 1200mm hydrostatic head which is enough for damp conditions. The fly has the same hydrostatic head rating with taped seams giving it a superb waterproof performance in poor weather.
Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 1 Bikepack Features
- Fly 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper door with easy-grip zipper pulls
- 12" Shortstik Poleset, ideal for packing onto handlebars
- 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 3-D bin pocket, 1 oversized mesh pocket with two cord-routing portals
- Stash oversized gear in 3D shelf, utilizing dead space above your feet or securely store helmet on top of tent body with elastic webbing and use daisy-chain webbing loops on the fly exterior to dry wet clothes and gear
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories
- Multiple bike-frame attachment configurations for burley compression stuff-sack with daisy-chain webbing system
|Floor Area||Floor Dimensions||Vestibule Area||Interior Height||Packed Size||Packed Weight|
|1.9 sq. m||97cm x 224cm||0.8 sq. m||97cm||15 x 34cm||1.28 kg|