The Arcteryx Sabre Glove is a leather, insulated, under-cuff GORE-TEX glove ideally suited for snowsports. The palm and fingers feature strategically reinforced leather, designed for maximum durability. The Fortis DWR coated outer is combined with a GORE-TEX insert making the gloves waterproof. There is also Primaloft Gold insulation on the palm and thumb and Primaloft Silver on the back of hand and fingers for a reasonable level of warmth, which will also preserve breathability.
The gloves feature an easy pull to open/pull to close gauntlet and the elasticated adjustable wrist strap allows for a precision fit. An internal draft tube at the wrist keeps the warmth trapped inside and the snow out.
Arcteryx Sabre Glove Features
- Fortis 1.0 outer
- GORE-TEX Active insert
- Goat Leather palm and finger overlays
- Strategically reinforced leather palm and fingers
- 100g Primaloft Gold insulation Eco with Grip Control
- 133g PrimaLoft Silver insulation
- Pull open/close gauntlet
- Elasticated and adjustable wrist strap