The Suunto Smart Sensor HR is an accurate and convenient way to measure your Heart Rate whilst exercising allowing you to store or transfer data. The Smart Sensor uses Bluetooth connectivity allowing it to be used with an Ambit 3 or any other device with Bluetooth. One major improvement over the old style ANT+ HR belt is that it can be used for swimming as it stores the data for transfer to an Ambit 3 post swim.
The actual belt has built in sensors to gather the heart rate data and has been designed to be adjustable maintaining comfort while you're on the move.
Please note that the Smart Sensor is only compatible with the Ambit 3, Traverse or Bluetooth enabled devices.
Suunto Smart Sensor HR Features
- Compatible with Suunto Movescount App and Bluetooth Smart devices
- Records heart rate in swimming and other sports
- Real-time heart rate and calories burned
- Water resistant to 30m / 100ft
- User replaceable battery
- Software upgradeable
- Adjustable strap length; minimum length 600mm, maximum length 880mm
- Strap width 30mm