The Sea To Summit Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack are amongst the very lightest dry bags on the market offering superb protection for your equipment, whether it be clothing, sleeping bags or valuables. The traditional roll top closure is sealed with a slim (16mm) buckle and also forms a secure handle.
All the seams are stitched and sealed using the highest quality tape available and are constructed using a 15 denier silicon and PU coated Nylon. The roll top closure uses Hypalon that will not wick moisture into the bag and is stiffened with a Polypropylene strip.
Sea To Summit Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack Features
- Ultra-Sil Nano 15 Denier Nylon fabric for advanced strength to weight performance
- Fully seam-sealed for maximum water-proofness, 1200mm head
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Oval base design and Siliconised fabric with a smooth finish for easy packing
- Compact and super lightweight
|1L||(13cm x 7.5cm) x 24cm||13g|
|2L||(15cm x 9.5cm) x 28.5cm||16g|
|4L||(17cm x 11.2cm) x 33cm||19g|
|8L||(20cm x 15cm) x 47cm||24g|
|13L||(22.5cm x 16.5cm) x 52cm||28g|
|20L||(26cm x 20cm) x 63cm||36g|
|35L||(31cm x 25cm) x 70cm||46g|