The Sea To Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack is ultra light and is a very compact and packable 100% waterproof pack. Holding 20 litres, this pack is perfect for light day trips or as a second pack when you're on longer trips and you only need a small pack for the occasional day.
Constructed from a siliconised and lightweight Cordura fabric that has impressive levels of abrasion and water resistance. All the seams are double stitched for strength and then PU taped for a waterproof seal. It features a Hypalon roll top dry bag closure ensuring a watertight seal. The shoulder straps are reinfored and ergonomically designed making the pack comfortable when fully loaded. The pack has no external pockets but does feature a compression lacing system where items can be quickly stowed and accessed from. It also comes with its own stuff sack ensuring it packs down neatly and has a handy carabiner.
Sea To Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack Features
- Ultra-Sil Cordura nylon with PU coating
- Hydrostatic waterhead of 2000mm
- Double stitched seams and fully tape sealed construction
- Waterproof Hypalon roll top closure
- Reinforced and ergonimic shoulder straps
- Elastic cord compression lacing system
- Stuff sack and aluminium carabina
- Sky Blue or Lime