The Rab Proton Jacket is a highly packable down jacket offering amazing warmth to weight. Designed with cold Alpine summits and belays in mind its slim fit means it will also work well layered under a shell for general use in colder conditions. The Proton jacket contains 130g of 800FP R.D.S welfare Certified European Goose Down which lofts back up rapidly after compression. The down is also treated with a water resistant fluorocarbon free coating developed with NikWax. This treatment does not make the down waterproof but improves performance in damp conditions.
The outer and lining of the Proton Jacket is a lightweight Atmos fabric made from super fine and densely packed polyamide. This fabric is incredibly light, durable and packable as well as being fast drying and water resistant. The hood is also down filled with a wired peak. The hem is adjustable with hidden adjusters to prevent snagging on a harness and the cuffs are elasticated to prevent droughts.
Rab Proton Jacket Features
- Atmos lightweight ripstop nylon outer and lining
- 800 FP (US) European Goose Down
- RDS - Responsible Down Standards
- Flurocarbon free Hydrophobic down
- Down filled hood with wired peak
- YKK calendared front zip for wind resistance
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- Low profile elasticated cuffs
- Concealed Hem drawcord adjusters
- Stuff sack
Rab Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: