Based on the incredibly popular Microlight Alpine Jacket the Microlight Summit is a streamlined down jacket with an innovative woven outer fabric which eliminates the need for stitching and makes the jacket ultra light as well as enhancing wind and weather resistance. It can be used as a warm mid or as an outer layer and is very packable making it perfect for fast and light ascents.
The outer is constructed with Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave with a DWR treatment. 750 FP European goose down provides a high level of insulation and Hydrophobic down is used to provide better performance in damp conditions. This down is NOT waterproof, but will retain its loft for longer if it gets damp, and will dry faster. The fit is slim and the cut is longer to enhance warmth on the back and prevent draughts.
The helmet compatible hood features a wired peak and a laminated brim that will retain its shape during use. To assist with heat retention the jacket has a full length YKK flat Vislon zip with a down insulated baffle and is further sealed with stretch nylon cuffs along with an elastic drawcord at the hem. There is plenty of storage with two flat zipped outer hand warmer pockets and an internal zipped pocket for keeping items secure and warm in. It also comes supplied with its own stuff sack for ease of packing and protective transportation.
Rab Microlight Summit Jacket Features
- Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave fabric outer with DWR
- 750 FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (143g Size Large)
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Pre baffled seamless build
- Helmet compatible hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- YKK flat Vislon zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK flat zipped hand-warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal pocket
- Stretch nylon cuff
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Slim and longer length
Rab Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: