The Rab Cirrus Flex Jacket is lightly insulated with breathable and flexible side panels making it a versatile piece that can be utilised as a mid or an outer layer for active use in cooler conditions.
Constructed from a windproof and quick drying Hyperlite rip stop outer that benefits from being DWR treated so it will repell any light rain and moisture. The Thermic lining easily glides on over layers and benefits from an element of stretch giving great freedom of movement. Cirrus powered by 3M featherless synthetic insulation, provides the core warmth to the jacket. In the underarm and side areas Thermic stretch fleece, is utilised making the jacket highly breathable and giving unrestricted movement.
The front YKK Vislon zip is protected with an internal baffle and with a chin guard to prevent irritation against your face. With two internal drop in pockets and two external YKK zipped hand pockets there is plenty of storage options. The left hand warmer pocket can also be utilised as a stuff sack should the jacket need to be transported in your pack. Lycra bound cuffs and a hem drawcord help to trap your warmth inside the jacket when you need it.
Rab Cirrus Flex Jacket Features
- Hyperlite rip stop outer with DWR
- Thermic liner 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation (100g Size Large)
- Thermic Stretch fleece ith grid face and brushed back panelling
- YKK Vislon front zip with internal storm flap and fleece lined chin guard
- 2 internal drop in pockets
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- Left pocket double up as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
Rab Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: