The Mammut Creon Tour 20 is a hiking pack with a clean finish and a large opening for easy loading. This 20 litre version is ideal for days hikes. It has a Contact Stream suspension system with an integrated metal frame to give good ventilation to your back as well as good stability and balance. The anatomically shaped, soft padded hip belt and shoulder straps give comfortable support over long days.
The Creon Tour has plenty of pocket storage with 2 large mesh side panels, an external pocket on the flap and a large front zipped pocket. It also features a pole carrier, an integrated, detachable rain cover and it is hydration system compatible.
Mammut Creon Tour Features
- Contact Stream back system
- Integrated metal frame
- Flap with external pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets, 1 large front zipper pocket
- Integrated detachable rain cover
- Anatomically shaped, soft padded hip belt and shoulder straps
- Trekking pole carry
- Torso length:
- 20 litres
- 57 x 28 x 18cm