The Exped SynMat UL 7 is a very lightweight synthetic filled mat. Designed for the fast and light and ideal for adventure racing and lightweight backpacking down to temperatures as low as -6°C. They offer the same comfort and dimensions as the downmat, but do not provide the same level of insulation.
Filled with a synthetic microfibre insulation material that is laminated to the mat's top and bottom walls, this prevents migration and allows for improved loft. A one way deflation valve ensures quick deflation so you can get on the move quickly. The outer surface has a anti-slip GripSkin coating ensuring that you and your bag are in situ for a comfortable nights sleep. The SynMat UL 7 has two one-way valves, one for inflation, one for deflation and a Schnozzel Pumpbag is included.
Exped SynMat UL 7 Features
- Laminated fabric is both durable, airtight and humidity resistant
- Stable baffle construction
- Top and bottom laminated microfiber filling
- Honeycomb structured top surface
- Anti-slip GripSkin coating
- Minimum weight and pack size
- Easy inflation/deflation valves
- Schnozzel Pumpbag UL included
|Medium||183 x 52cm||7cm||24 x 9.5cm||3.3||-6°C||60 g/m² Texpedloft||Schnozzel Pumpbag UL||450 g|
|Long Wide||197 x 65cm||7cm||27 x 11cm||3.3||-6°C||60 g/m² Texpedloft||Schnozzel Pumpbag UL||595 g|