The Exped Synmat HL Winter is a super light and compact synthetic four season insulated mat. With a contoured shape makes it ideal for winter fast and light ascents, adventure races in colder environments or for colder sleepers. The Exped SynMat HL Winter offers the same comfort as a downmat, but does not provide the same level of insulation, however it still insulates down to temperatures as low as -17°C.
Filled with a synthetic microfibre insulation material that is laminated to the mats top and bottom walls, this prevents migration and allows for improved loft and provides excellent insulation. A one way deflation valve ensures quick deflation so you can get on the move quickly. The outer surface has a anti-slip GripSkin coating ensuring that you and your bag are in situ for a comfortable nights sleep. Due to the mats contoured shape it enables two mats to easily fit together when being used in confined spaces.
The Exped Synmat HL Winter has two one-way valves, one for inflation and one for deflation. A Schnozzel Pumpbag is included.
Exped Synmat HL Winter Features
- Laminated fabric is both durable, airtight and humidity resistant
- Stable baffle construction
- Top and bottom laminated microfiber filling
- Honeycomb structured top surface
- Anti-slip GripSkin coating
- Contoured shape takes up less floor space in tent
- Minimum weight and pack size
- Easy inflation/deflation valves
- Schnozzel Pumpbag UL included
|Medium||183 x 52cm||9cm||21 x 11cm||4.9||-17°C||200g/m² Texpedloft||Schnozzel Pumpbag UL||405g|
|Long Wide||197 x 65cm||9cm||25 x 12 cm||4.9||-17°C||200g/m² Texpedloft||Schnozzel Pumpbag UL||575g|