The Deuter Aircontact Lite series of packs are designed to carry heavy loads over multiple days with a range of technical features. Versatile, lightweight and sleek they make perfect companions for travelling, mountaineering and trekking. The Deuter Aircontact Lite 40 + 10 provides up to 50 litres of storage space which is ideal for a week of travelling or some overnight trekking or hiking. Constructed from robust fabrics, all of which benefit from being PU coated it is capable of handling years of abuse in the mountains.
The Aircontact Lite 50 features Deuter's Vari Quick adjustable back system for a more comfortable and precise fit. The Aircontact back system features breathable padding constructed with ventilating hollow chamber foam. Your movement creates a pump effect which circulates air through the padding and your back, keeping you cooler and drier.
The internal aluminium X-frame offers a balance between torsional rigidity yet remains flexible enough to move with your body. The hip fins are constructed from a comfortable 3D AirMesh lining with an anatomically shaped firm foam outer which transfers the load to the hips. Additional synthetic reinforcement is provided between these foam layers to maximise stability. Contoured 3D AirMesh foam shoulder straps feature anatomical shaping further enhancing the load carry comfort.
Other features include an extendable lid (creating the extra 10 litres) with a zipped internal and external pocket. Handy outer storage includes a front stretch pocket, ideal for storing a waterproof or helmet, combined with stretch side pockets and zipped pockets on the hip belt, perfect for storing close to hand items. The internal load space can be separated if required optimising the weight distribution inside the pack and to assist with organising your gear. An internal zipped pocket is perfect for keeping your valuables hidden and safe.
Deuter Aircontact Lite 40 + 10 features
- Super-Poltex 600D, Ripstop 210D, Macro Lite 410/210D all with PU coating
- Double-layered base reinforcement
- Lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Vari Quick adjustable back length with 2L foam construction and optimised shape
- Deuter Aircontact back system
- Compact bilaminate construction with Pull-Forward function hip fins
- Anatomically contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining
- Chest strap
- Hip belt with zipped pockets
- Compatible with a 3 litre hydration bladder
- Extendable and removable lid with gear attachment loops, internal and top pocket
- Internal valuables pocket
- Compression and load adjustment straps
- Ice axe/pole loops
- Loops for helmet holder
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Separate base compartment with zipped inner separator
- SOS label
- 40L + 10L
- 73 x 30 x 23cm
- Black / Graphite