The Black Diamond Couloir Harness is an 135g ultralight harness for ski mountaineers, glacier travel and those wanting to keep very light and fast on technical terrain in the mountains. The Couloir has a very stripped back design that will pack down to the size of an orange, but still retains plenty of useful features.
The Couloir has a Black Diamond Infinity loop belay loop, this low profile fully rated belay loop does not have the stitched join common on most belay loops so you do not get the belay loop shift when the loop seam catches. There are two webbing gear loops and four ice clipper slots, with a corresponding ice screw slot on each leg loop to stop them clanking. The waist features a speed buckle for easy adjustment and the leg loops are 'diaper' style with quick release buckles for easy donning over ski boots and crampons. The rear webbing support straps can be quickly detached and re attached using the quick release buckles.
Black Diamond Couloir Harness Features
- Low profile and ultralight, 215g - slim enough to fit under a pack or clothing
- Quick-release leg loops - easy to take on/off with ski's or crampons on
- Dynex webbing construction with a Speed Buckle
- 2 webbing gear loops and 4 ice clipper slots
- Packs into a small stuff sack, small enough to carry in a pocket
- 12kN rated belay loop
- 135g (S/M)
|Small/Medium||69 - 84||48 - 61|
|Medium/Large||76 - 91||53 - 66|
|Large/XL||84 - 99||58 - 69|