The Black Diamond Chaos is BD's top trad harness for use from your local gritstone edge through to long mountain routes. It features BDs Kinetic Core Construction which ensures that the pressure of the harness is spread evenly and comfortably over a wide area. This prevents pressure points and chaffing but also allows BD to use less padding to achieve the same comfort, reducing weight and increasing freedom of movement.
The outer fabric is a durable abrasion resistant fabric that will withstand the scuffs and scrapes you will encounter. The inside of the Chaos is padded for comfort and has 3D mesh allowing moisture to wick away keeping you comfortable on long summer rock routes. The four pressure moulded gear loops will easily accommodate a rack for multi pitch ascent and to the rear the haul loop is rated to 12kN. A great choice for any trad rock climber.
Black Diamond Chaos Features
- Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt buckle
- Bullhorn-shaped waistbelt built using Kinetic Core Construction
- Outer fabric is abrasion resistant
- Soft padded 3D interior
- 4 pressure-molded gear loops and a 12kN rated haul loop
- Adjustable and releasable elastic rear risers
|Size||Waist size||Leg size|
- Moroccan Blue
- 360g (medium)