The Rab Womens Muztag DV Jacket is a lightweight breathable and durable waterproof designed for female climbers and mounatineers to provide optimum protection in the tough and often harsh winter conditions. Constructed from a specially developed durable and highly breathable eVent DValpine three layer fabric it is able to stand up to some seriously tough use. Adding to the wearing comfort and warmth, the fabric features a jersey backer.
The jacket comes in a womens regular fit which leaves room for essential layering options and gives excellent freedom of movement. The hood is helmet compatible, fully adjustable and has a wired peaked for the best protection, it also features a comfortable fleece lined collar. The durable YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip features an internal storm flap to prevent driving rain and snow from getting behind the zip. The Womens Muztag DV has YKK Aquaguard pit zips enabling you to dump out that heat quickly and comfortably, ideal when working hard. The large handy chest pockets are harness compatible and feature YKK AquaGuard zips. Inside the jacket there is a zipped pocket for keeping essentials safe and stowed away in.
Rab Womens Muztag DV Jacket Features
- eVent Dvalpine 3L outer with 20d jersey backer
- Helmet compatible hood wired peak, lined collar, roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- Fleece lined chin guard and collar
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped and bellowed chest pockets
- YKK Aquaguard pit zips
- 1 internal zipped pocket
- Anti Snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Regular. Centre back length 75cm (Size 12)
Rab Women's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: