The Rab Womens Microlight Jacket is a hoodless version of the ever popular Microlight Alpine Jacket. Redesigned for winter 2018, it now has diagonal rather than vertical pockets, a new cuff design as well as an improved fit.
The outer is made of Pertex Quantum fabric which is very lightweight yet is highly breathable and windproof and is DWR treated. The 750 fill power (US) European goose down is held closely in place by stitched through narrow baffles, ensuring enduring warmth for the wearer. Hydrophobic down is used to provide better performance in damp conditions. This is achieved by washing in a Nikwax coating in the early stages of production. This down is NOT waterproof, but will retain its loft for longer if it gets damp, and will dry faster.
The fit is slim and contoured. The cuffs are elasticated and the hem features dual drawcords so it will keep a tight fit, preventing spindrift getting inside. All the zips on the jacket are YKK reverse coil making the jacket look sleek. There is plenty of storage with one zipped chest pocket and two zipped harness compatible hand pockets. The jacket also comes supplied with its own stuff sack for ease of packing and protective transportation.
Rab Womens Microlight Jacket Features
- Pertex Quantum inner & outer with DWR
- 750FP (US) R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down 120g (Size 12)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Mini stitch through baffles
- YKK reverse coil front zip with an internal insulated baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil zipped hand-warmer pockets and 1 YKK reverse coil zipped chest pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Dual hem drawcords
- Stuff sack
Rab Women's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: