The Rab Women's Ladakh GTX Jacket is a lightweight, fully featured GORE-TEX waterproof mountaineering shell. Featuring a combination of GORE-TEX C-KNIT and GORE-TEX PRO reinforcement. 40 denier GORE-TEX C-KNIT is used in the majority of the body of the jacket as it a lightweight and supple membrane with a comfortable backer. 70 denier GORE-TEX PRO shell is used on the shoulders and arms as these areas see the most wear. This dual fabric construction ensures the best combination of weight, durability and comfort.
The hood is helmet compatible with a laminated brim and a wired peak for the best foul weather protection, it also features a comfortable fleece lined collar. The durable two-way YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip features an internal storm flap to prevent driving rain and snow from getting behind the zip. For when your working hard the YKK Aquaguard pit zips enabling you to dump out that heat quickly and comfortably. The Chest hand pockets are still accessible when wearing a rucksack and they feature YKK AquaGuard zips. Outside the the Ladakh features 2 zipped hand pockets with YKK AquaGuard and one chest pocket with YKK AquaGuard Inside the jacket there is a zipped pocket for keeping essentials safe and stowed away in. The Rab Ladakh DV Jacket also features an adjustable elasticated waist draw cord and dual hem cord adjustment.
Rab Women's Ladakh GTX Jacket Features
- GORE-TEX C-KNIT with GORET-TEX PRO Shell in high wear areas
- Helmet compatible hood with laminated brim and wired peak
- Tricot lined collar with roll down anti snag hook & loop tab
- YKK AquaGuard 2-way Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK AquaGuard hand pockets with integrated zip garage
- 1 YKK AquaGuard Chest pocket with integrated zip garage
- YKK Aquaguard pit zips
- 1 internal YKK zipped security pocket
- Anti Snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable elasticated waist draw cord
- Reflective logos
- Anatomical shaping
- Regular. Centre back length 85cm (Size 12)
Rab Women's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches:
Customer Reviews of Rab Womens Ladakh GTX Jacket
It's the most comfy high quality rain jacket I tried on (and I tried a lot!). I especially like the long fit and the high side pockets that go well with a heavy backpack. The material is a bit louder than other jackets' which makes conversation nearly impossible for me with the hood on (might be better for you though, I don't hear that well).
Can't say anything about waterproof, did not experience heavy rains up to now. The crimson/ruby is amazing! Everything fine and fast delivery!