The Rab Vengeance Gloves are waterproof and lightly insulated, with a close and dextrous fit it makes them ideally suited for mixed technical climbs and dry tooling routes. They are constructed with a Matrix DWR outer fabric and an Outdry waterproof insert. The OutDry membrane is bonded directly to the external shell for less bulk and more flexibility and durability. As there is no seam or tape placed between the shell and the lining of the glove the comfort and dexterity are not compromised.
On the back of the hands, providing some insulation, high pile is used and inside the palm areas the gloves are lined with Nylon tricot fleece. Pittards Armortan leather palms and leather reinforcement on the cuffs, backs of the hands and over the critical seams provide great all round durability. They feature pre-curved box wall construction in the fingers for excellent dexterity and comfort, as well as a thumb flocking patch. The gloves are longer length so they will fit over the top of jacket sleeves and feature a drawcord cuff closure.
Rab Vengeance Glove Features
- Matrix DWR outer fabric - 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% elastane
- Outdry custom fit waterproof insert
- Pittards Armortan leather palm and reinforcment areas
- Kevlar stitched Pittards Digital Leather reinforcement patch over critical seams
- High pile lining on back of hand
- Nylon tricot fleece palm lining
- Pre curved boxwall finger construction
- Back of thumb flocking patch
- Drawcord cuff closure
Rab Glove Sizing
Hand Length: Measure from the wrist to the top of your middle finger.
Palm Circumference: Measure around the fullest part of the hand; around the knuckles and excluding the thumb.
Your Body Measurements in Inches:
|Size||Hand Length||Palm Circumference|
|Small||6.5 - 7"||7 - 7.5"|
|Medium||7.5 - 8"||8 - 8.5"|
|Large||8.5 - 9"||9 - 9.5"|
|XL||9 - 9.5"||9.5 - 10"|