The Rab Vendetta Gloves are waterproof with a close and dextrous fit which makes them ideally suited for mixed technical climbs and dry tooling routes. Constructed with a Matrix DWR outer fabric and an Outdry waterproof insert. The OutDry membrane is bonded directly to the external shell as this makes it less bulky, flexible and durable. As there is no seam or tape placed between the shell and the lining of the glove the comfort and dexterity are not compromised.
The gloves are lined with Nylon tricot fleece providing comfort and fast wicking abilities. Pittards Armortan leather palms and leather reinforcements on the cuffs, backs of the hands and over the critical seams provide great all round durability. The fingers feature pre-curved box wall construction for excellent dexterity and comfort, as well as thumb flocking patches. The Vendetta Gloves are shorter length so they will fit under jacket sleeves and have low profile hook and loop cuff closures.
Rab Vendetta Glove Features
- Matrix DWR outer fabric - 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% elastane
- Outdry custom fit waterproof insert
- Pittards Armortan leather palm and reinforcment areas
- Kevlar stitched Pittards Digital Leather reinforcement patch over critical seams
- Nylon tricot fleece lining
- Pre curved boxwall finger construction
- Back of thumb flocking patch
- Hook and loop low profile cuff closure