The Rab Route Pants are a great mid weight all round softshell pant with a deceivingly casual look. Cut with articulation and reinforced knees and ankle areas they provide unrestricted movement making them ideal for climbing. The reinforced knees and instep give a high level of durability whilst jeans-style pockets and the textured face on the Matrix fabric ensure you won't look out of place in town. They also have thigh and rear pockets complete with zips to keep valuables in whether you're out in the hills or round town.
Matrix DWS is a double weave stretch fabric allowing the wearer to move with unrestricted ease. A mountain pant with a casual feel. Durable and easy to care for, the fabric is wind and water resistant as well as being breathable.
Rab Route Pants Features
- Matrix double weave stretch fabric with textured face
- Reinforced and articulated knees and reinforced ankles
- Jean button waistband closure with fly opening
- 2 jeans-style riveted pockets
- Articulated knees
- 1 YKK Metaluxe zipped thigh cargo pocket
- 1 YKK Metaluxe zipped rear pocket