The Rab Power Grid Hoody is a technical stretchy fleece built for performance due to the fabrics being body mapped. Constructed from two weights of Polartec Power Grid fleece it is warm, breathable, quick drying and also benefits from an anti-odour treatment. The main body is constructed from a heavier weight Polartec Power Grid providing warmth for minimal bulk. To aid breathability, lighterweight Polartec Power Grid panels are designated on the sides and under the arm areas.
The scuba hood has a micro stretch bound opening so it can be used as a buff to seal out the cold and will fit under a helmet. For next to skin comfort, the seams are kept to a minimal and are low profile. To keep the hoody low bulk, the main zip and chest pocket zip are all YKK reverse coiled. The cuffs have integrated thumb loops for comfort and for added back warmth it is longer cut providing better back coverage.
Rab Power Grid Hoody Features
- Polartec Power Grid 231g - 93% polyester, 7% elastane
- Panelled with Polartec Power Grid 139g - 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- Anti odour treated
- Body mapped design for enhanced performance
- Scuba hood with micro stretch bound opening
- Low profile and reduced number of seams
- YKK reverse coil front zip
- YKK reverse coil chest pocket
- Thumb loops
- Slim and long length
Rab Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: