The Rab Muztag DV Jacket is a lightweight, breathable and durable waterproof designed for climbers to provide optimum protection in the tough and often harsh winter conditions. It is constructed from a specially developed durable and highly breathable eVent DValpine three layer fabric that is able to stand up to some seriously tough use. Adding to the wearing comfort and warmth the fabric features a jersey backer. The jacket comes in a regular fit which leaves room for essential layering options and excellent freedom of movement.
The hood is helmet compatible, fully adjustable and has a wired peak for the best protection and it also features a comfortable fleece lined collar. The durable YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip features an internal storm flap to prevent driving rain and snow from getting behind the zip. The Muztag DV has YKK Aquaguard pit zips enabling you to dump out that heat quickly and comfortably. The handy volumous two chest pockets are harness compatible and feature YKK AquaGuard zips. Inside the jacket there is one zipped security pocket for keeping essentials safe and stowed away in.
Rab Muztag DV Jacket Features
- eVent Dvalpine 3L outer with 20d jersey backer
- Helmet compatible hood wired peak, lined collar, roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- Fleece lined chin guard and back neck
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped and bellowed chest pockets
- YKK Aquaguard pit zips
- 1 internal zipped pocket
- Anti Snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Regular. Centre back length 79cm (Size Large).
- Horizon or Steel