The Rab Flashpoint 2 Jacket is a superlight waterproof jacket weighing only 185g. Aimed at fast and light enthusiasts the Flashpoint 2 is perfect for Mountain Marathons, wet training runs or any mountain activities in changable conditions. Constructed from 3-layer Pertex Shield with fully taped seams the Flashpoint 2 offers a lot of protection for a jacket only weighing 185g and should be on the kit list of anyone entering a Mountain Marathon.
The hood is semi elasticated and features a rear volume adjuster for a contoured fit and with a stiffened peak to assist with keeping your vision protected. To keep items close to hand there is a YKK AquaGuard zipped chest pocket. The half drawcord hem and velcro cuffs keep things simple and light. For low light visibility the jacket's branding is reflective and it comes supplied with a lightweight stuff sack to keep the jacket protected when it is transported in your rucksack.
Rab Flashpoint Pull-On Features
- 3L Pertex Shield with DWR
- Semi-elasticated hood with stiffened peak and rear volume adjustment
- YKK Vislon AquaGuard front zip with internal storm flap
- YKK AquaGuard zipped A-line pockets
- Half hem drawcord
- Reflective branding
- Light-weight stuff sack included
- Slim. Centre back 76cm (Size Large)
- Deep Ink