The Patagonia Womens Performance Better Sweater Jacket is a versatile piece made from technical fabrics that provide comfort, warmth and stretch enabling on and off the hill use. Ideal for travel and pre or post activity use.
The torso area is constructed from a polyester sweater knitted face fabric with a cozy and comfortable fleece inner. In the side panels Polartec Power Stretch is combined with the raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels to provide you with a full and natural range of movement. All the seams are flat reducing bulk and providing you with next to skin comfort. Reversed coil zips feature on the main zip and the two handwarmer pockets and the left chest pocket has a small opening for your headphones cord. Assisting with keeping your warmth in and the chills out, the cuffs and hem are elastic bound and as a nice touch, thumb loops.
Patagonia Womens Performance Better Sweater Jacket Features
- Torso - sweater knitted outer with fleece inner
- Side panels - Polartec Power Stretch outer with fleece inner
- Flat-seam construction
- Stand up collar trimmed with soft brushed elastic
- Reverse coil front zip
- Raglan sleeves with under-arm panel
- 2 reverse coil zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 left-chest zipped security pocket, headphone-compatible
- Brushed elastic hem and cuffs
- Thump loops
- Contoured and hip length
- Dam Blue