The Patagonia Triolet Jacket is alpine through and through and it will keep you fully protected in heavy snow, driving wind and rain providing you with versatile and durable performance. They connect to the Patagonia Triolet Pants making a great alpine outfit to combat any weather in and leaving you free to achieve your alpine ambitions in.
Constructed from Three Layer Gore-Tex that features a fully recycled polyester face with DWR for dependable protection and breathability. The hood provides maximum visibility as it is two way adjustable and has a laminated visor as well as being helmet compatible. The pit zips enable you to dump excess heat quickly when working hard and feature watertight two way zips that are welted. The arms are articulated so that the body of the jacket will not raise and expose your lower torso when reaching up.
On the front of the jacket, providing easy access storage there are two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages. Keeping clear of your harness or a pack hip belt there are two welted handwarmer pockets that cleverly feature a stretch fabric pocket bag. For a tight wrist seal the low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook and loop closure and dual adjust drawcord on the hem assist in keeping the weather out. The Triolet also features a concealed Recco reflector.
Patagonia Triolet Jacket Features
- 75D 3L Gore-Tex with DWR
- 100% recycled polyester face
- Relaxed fit/zero bulk construction
- Helmet compatible 2-way adjustable hood
- Laminated peak
- Watertight 2-way pit zips
- 2 Napoleon Watertight zipped chest pockets
- 2 welted hand warmer pockets
- Low back elastic strap connects to any Patagonia Snow pants and select Alpine pants
- Tab hook and loop closure low profile cuffs
- Concealed Recco reflector
- Classic Navy or Textile Green
Patagonia Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: