The Patagonia P6 Logo Uprisal Hoody is a classic styled over the head hoody that is super environmentally friendy as it is made from recycled plastic bottles, cotton scrap and saves gallons of water versus a conventional cotton hoody. The fabric is Bluesign approved and with Fair Trade Certified sewing throughout.
The fabric is a comfortable recycled Polyester and Cotton blend with a soft brushed back, providing a classic heavy-weight sweatshirt feel. It features a draw corded hood with a kangaroo style hand warmer pouch, both being perfect for keeping you warm when it gets a little chilly. With Patagonia's Fitzroy print across the chest, inspired from their first stickers, its a great choice for pre/post activity wear or for just kicking-back in.
Patagonia P6 Logo Uprisal Hoody Features
- Cotton and Polyester blend
- 47.5% recycled Cotton, 47.5% postconsumer recycled Polyester, 5% Spandex fleece
- 95% recycled
- Fabric Bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Classic styled pullover
- Hood with drawcord
- Kangaroo-pouch hand warmer pocket
- Screen-print inks are PVC and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original artwork
- Gravel Heather
Patagonia Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: