The Patagonia Nano Air Vest is a very compressible and light vest that can be worn as an outer layer in cool climates or as an additional layer of insulation on cold mountain days. The outer is a light but durable ripstop nylon which offers a four way mechanical stretch and has excellent breathability, it also features a DWR finish ensuring snow and moisture are shed.
The insulation is Patagonia's own FullRange, which provides an excellent level of warmth but is also incredibly breathable and stretchy. The brick style quilting keeps the insulation where it needs to be whilst also improving the shape and slim fit of the vest. All of the pockets are welted and are low bulk so they won't interfere with a harness or a pack strap.
Patagonia Nano Air Vest Features
- Synthetic FullRange insulation
- 30 denier ripstop nylon shell
- 50 denier plain weave nylon lining
- DWR finish
- Four way mechanical stretch
- 1 external zipped left chest pocket
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Dual adjustable drawcord hem
- Navy Blue
- Outer: 100% nylon ripstop, Lining: 100% nylon plain weave, Insulation: 100% polyester
Patagonia Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: