The Patagonia Stretch Nano Storm Jacket has been designed with alpine ambitions in mind leaving you free to push on in windy, wet and cold conditions, while you remain comfortable, protected and fully focused on the route ahead.
It features a light two layer H2No Performance shell made from stretchy Ripstop nylon with a DWR coating to provide waterproof and breathable protection. FullRange synthetic insulation provides warmth and stretch combined with a nylon stretch lining that is highly breathable. With an Articulated Pattern movement is unrestricted and the seamless shoulders complement the stretch and waterproofing.
The hood is helmet compatible with an adjustable Cohaesive embedded cord lock system for ease of use, even with gloves on. Two way pit zips, complete with waterproof PU coated zips, allow you to dump heat fast when working hard. For on body storage there are two PU coated chest pockets and two welted hand warmer pockets located high so they can still be used with your harness on. To assist in keeping the elements out the cuffs feature self-fabric hook and loop closures and a hem dual adjust Cohaesive embedded cord lock system.
Patagonia Stretch Nano Storm Jacket Features
- 2L H2No Performance Standard shell - 30D Nylon stretch RS with DWR
- 20D Nylon stretch RS lining
- 60g FullRange synthetic insulation
- Articulated pattern with seamless shoulders
- Alpine helmet compatible 2 way adjustable hood
- Cohaesive embedded cord lock system
- Pit zips with PU coated 2 way zips
- 2 PU coated chest pockets
- 2 welted high hand warmer pockets with DWR zips
- Self fabric hook and loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust hem with Cohaesive embedded cord lock system
- Big Sur Blue
Patagonia Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: