The Patagonia Snow Guide Pants are slim fitting classic soft shell pants that are ideally suited to working hard on the mountain. Constructed from a stretch woven soft shell that provides optimal breathability and benefits from being DWR treated they will repel snow and moisture. The articulated patterning complements the fabrics generous stretch and provides a total freedom of movement.
The waist is simply designed so that it will sit comfortably under your pack or harness so it features a snap waist closure with a zipped fly. The braces are elastic for comfort and fit and are also removable if they are not required. At the rear yoke of the pants there is a webbing loop that will attach to the powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket. For storage the pants feature two welted front pockets and two large thigh pockets, these are protected with DWR-coated zips. At the hems of the pants single-cuffs will fit snugly around your boots and can be adjusted with the webbing metal buckles.
Patagonia Snow Guide Pants Features
- Stretch woven soft shell with DWR
- 50% Nylon, 43% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- Articulated patterning
- Flat waitband with a snap closure and zip fly
- Removable, elastic braces
- 2 welted DWR-coated zipped front pockets
- 2 large DWR-coated zipped thigh pockets
- Rear webbing loop attaches the pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Single cuffs with webbing metal buckles at ankle hems
- Concealed Recco reflector
Patagonia Men's Trousers
Your Body Measurements in Inches: